The CT Manufacturing Roadshow is stopping in Danbury and welcomes area manufacturers, students, and educators!
For manufacturers, the Roadshow offers the opportunity to raise awareness and create excitement around the broad career opportunities available in manufacturing.
For educators, the Roadshow offers your students a peek into the wide range of manufacturing career opportunities -- in this case, right in their backyard.
- Meet ‘n greet with local manufacturers.
- Innovation stations will offer hands-on activities.
- ReadyCT will provide Oculus VR headsets that will offer career simulation, e.g., tools and operations.
- The Goodwin University Advanced Manufacturing Mobile Training Lab will be on hand for a deeper look into manufacturing career training and trajectories.
- The Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology (CCAT) will show students how collaborative robots (cobots) are used and programmed in a manufacturing environment through hands-on demonstrations.